1st June ( This Coming Friday ) Süd Electronic & Dial Records With Lawrence , Efdemin (Efdemin's Album Party ) VENUE DETAILS REVEALED Friday is nearly upon us & it promises to be quite a sunny one , after the horrible weather this bank holiday . We are busy putting the final touches to Friday's Collaboration with Dial Records . . I have had the pleasure of hearing some of Peter Kersten's AKA Lawrence's forthcoming tracks under his Sten moniker , out soon on Smallville ; & they are rather tasty . I look forward to Efdemin's first ever UK Appearance . Efdemin is so on fire at the moment , with what seems to be a new release/remix every week . Dial Records is one of the best Electronic labels at the moment .Juergen Junker will be performing a rather special analogue live set too ! We will be on our summer break , after this one , so get your fix now , otherwise wait until the end of September :) .
Full Venue Details Are Now Revealed
Well , we have tried to use a certain east london venue twice now & twice at the last hurdle , we have failed . The good news though is that we have managed to secure the wonderful , long running warehouse venue ; ELECTROWERKZ . The Electrowerkz has been around for so long and has a marvellous shabby feel to it . We will be occupying the middle floor of the venue and it is rather intimate . perfect for the Dial Records Showcase . Brittski & myself went to the venue this afternoon & we are quite excited about experimenting with the space visually . We will be fully utilising the lighting Rig that they have in the venue too !:) The Bar prices are very reasonable . The Soundsytem is decent as well . ADDRESS
ELECTROWERKZ 7 Torrens Street LONDON EC1V 1NQ
Click On The Link Below For A Map
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ELECTROWERKZ+7+Torrens+Street+LONDON +EC1V+1NQ+&ie=UTF8&om=0&ll=51.532168,-0.106816&spn=0.002756,0.010815&z=17 Nearest Tube : Angel ( The Venue is 2 Minutes Away From the tube station ) Just behind the tube station . It's On The Same Street As Candid Arts Trust . The Entrance For The Room Is At The last Door & @ The Very End of the building . The capacity for the room is 230 , so book your name on the £8 list to Guarantee entry . Email your name as well as your friends names to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
infoline : 07853371939 Times : 11 pm - 6am FULL LINE UP
Live
Lawrence / Sten ( Dial , Mule Electronic , Styrax Leaves , Ghostly , Spectral , Kompakt , Novamute , Ladomat, Liebe Detail , Smallville ) Juergen Junker ( Neurhythmics , Pure Plastic , Third Ear , Smallfish ) Dj's Efdemin / Pigon ( Dial , Liebe Detail , Dessous ) Juergen Junker ( Neurhythmics , Pure Plastic , Third Ear , Smallfish )
Lakuti ( Süd )
Nick Craddock (Süd)
Visuals By Brittski & Squint .
Links