Ohhh, hmmm, I bet it is possible get ahold of that Black Nation set...
would be fun to hear that again! Still remember that party, seems like
so much has changed since those days. I hadn't been going to techno
events long when I attended that (listened to it long before I went to
a party).

~David

On 6/6/07, jurren baars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
paul mouser wrote:

>is there any of shakes mixes online for streaming or free downloads?

i know of three mixes that were at one point available on the interweb,
none of these mixes - to my knowledge - are now still available, unless
you can find someone that has stored these mixes on his/her computer.
these mixes are:

- a two hour mix from a black nation records party in kalamazoo
(used to be available on the black nation website)
- shake's mix at the first demf, approx an hour and a half
(used to be available on groovetech.com)
- recording from a party in paris, france: paradise massage
(used to be available on d-i-r-t-y.org or .net)

i hope someone still has that bnr mix!

Live Search, for accurate results! http://www.live.nl