I don't think anyone is 'untouchable' myself.

Still, it seems to be a minority of folk capable of finding something to
gripe about, as is their right. I'm just glad for the music he's made
which I can say; hand on heart, has enriched my life, and although I've
never actually heard him DJ, people I respect (some of them extremely
critical!) have consistently said they've enjoyed these sets - even
after taking into account the fact that they may not always be
technically 100% perfect.

Ken

On 6-jun-2007, at 2:50, /0 wrote:

> anthony is a good man.  the guy knows what a mixer is and how it
> works, so if there were problems, it wasnt that he didn't know how
> to use the mixer.
>
> sheesh, there are some untouchable kind personalities in this
> scene, and he is one of them.

I totally agree, Shake is The Untouchable ;)

period