Aaargh, Fennesz & Mike Patton & Nurse with Wound today?

What am I doing here at work in London...

-----Original Message-----
From: KiDD*e [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 June 2007 10:19
To: Three-One-Three
Subject: Re: (313) black devil disco club provenance

Talking about Black Devil Disco Club, Bernard Fèvre will be playing this
Staturday afternoon followed by Daniele Baldelli.
Free, outside on the grass, "La Villette", Paris.

http://www.d-i-r-t-y.com/
http://www.villettesonique.com/spip.php?page=programme
http://www.villettesonique.com/spip.php?page=artiste&id_article=78
http://www.villettesonique.com/spip.php?page=artiste&id_article=79