I'm sure Shake is listening, and that the reason he hasn't chimed in
on this thread is out of a sense of modesty and tact.

Naturally.

Personally, I wonder if he's interested in getting into the whole mix
MP3 game.  At home I think he's very focused on creating his own
music, and when I've seen him spin his sets are very much in the
moment and specific to the setting and the people present. I've never
seen him record his sets, so it may be one of those 'you had to be
there' things.

Oh yeah, what i mean is: if there any recordings knocking about then we'd love to hear them.

I know a lot of DJs that don't record mixes. It's a slightly unnatural thing to do for some people.

robin...