The raw archives are here:

http://music.hyperreal.org/lists/313/archives/?M=A

Those files are compressed MBOX format files -- you can uncompress
them and load them in a mail client that supports standard unix MBOX
files -- or you can just load them in a text editor and search around.

I don't know why resynthesize.com has been down for so long.  My web
programming skills are not up to putting together a searchable archive
from the raw archives.  If anyone wants to give it a go, please let me
know -- conceivably they could be hosted on hyperreal.  No promises
though.