does it have jazz/disco samples?

http://www.yore-records.com/002.php

and i got his dark ascension album on music is. awful digital art of dumb rave chick wearing headphones on cover, beyond terrible. 1 good track on the entire album, but it's a stunner...really dark and realllly cool mood, and no samples..."night station". how does this yore one compare? i want more like that night station track...not interested in more of the sample loop style..

Night station is a good track. It was "grimm" that got me on the whole thing tho and maybe "mecha" cos it's out of the ordinary for him (midway between rick wade and big daddy rick if you see what i mean).

I'm not complaining about the new stuff (in fact the production sounds pretty tight), just that I've maybe overdosed on his tracks over the years and want to see him push things a little. :)

ps i'm biased but the new convextion on AW is really really good, going into sounds not covered by previous convextion or e.r.p. releases...especially dig the model 500-y cut and the one that is sort of in between SAW and drexciya with the crazy middle-eastern sounding strings...props to arne for picking adventurous stuff and not type-casting the convextion sound..

must hunt this down... :)

robin...