I don't remember uploading any Bill Van Loo tracks, but there's plenty
of good listenin at chromedecay.org. There are some at cornwarning.com
of mine too, but I need to reorganize the site and expose a bunch of
stuff I uploaded and haven't linked to except on my livejournal and
whatnot.

Here's your hat btw.

On 6/12/07, Stoddard, Kamal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh yeah, I never did say out loud how much I liked those tracks you put
up awhile back (or maybe kent did? Can't remember). Well..ahem..they're
hot. Thanks. Getting my coat.