Just a reminder...

His show is on now.

Audio is at www.wrtcfm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Banks (www.antonbanks.com) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:02 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Another radio show you may like!

A good friend of mine has been doing a radio show at another station here in
Connecticut for several years now. Some of you old school 313ers may
remember him as a regular guest on the "Hillbilly House" show here in CT
some years ago. I have been trying to get him to post info about his show on
313 for quite some time now but it is just not in his nature... so I am
doing it for him.

'Technovisions' with O.L. From The Basement
Alternating Wednesday nights. (Next show is tomorrow night, June 13)
7:30 to 10:30 eastern US time (GMT-5:00)
Streaming audio is available at www.wrtcfm.com

For what it's worth, I highly recommend his show. Orrin has been playing
Detroit stuff since day one. I count OL as one of the people who got me
interested in radio and shaped my tastes in music. Please give him a listen,
you won't be dissapointed!

-ant-