Plan B is a bit of fun.

Roots Manuva is great live. The new Dizzee is really fresh musically. Kinda Bomb Squad type beats on the single Sirens. I like Akala's track Shakespeare - the one that sampled Tomcraft. Clever concept and works well! There is a French MC who worked in Detroit lately, I forget his name! He's fresh and soulful.