From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:59 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Justice

> What's the general verdict on Roots Manuva ?
>
> I've not heard any new material from him for a while but I still love
> Brand New Second Hand, Run Come Save Me & Dub Come Save Me.
>
> He's the best UK MC that I know of.

i agree, and i like him alot. he has that uk/carribean sound to his voice,
and his flow is good and not just a US knock off. as kent mentioned, the
streets are also pretty great (well, at least the first album was,  i havent
liked anything since) without sounding at all like something that would come
from the US. i never thought much of any of the grime emcees.

tom