From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:29:05 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Justice

On 6/28/07, Rob G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well, yes but... I was being heavy handedly sarcastic. but now you bring
money into it...

my whole problem is that these guys that i dont like are taking money,
exposure, popularity, and credit from the people who really deserve
it. which is part of the reason im so angry about it. if the deserving
people get hooked up with all of that, someone might actually be doing
something right. but one remix isnt enough!

tom

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.