On 7/2/07, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I look forward to that.

I see that Cybotron's Clear has been remixed too. From clips (it's on
Juno's label) they don't sound like my cup of tea though.

cobblestone jazz's cover is kinda alright, i probably wouldnt buy it
but if someone else played it i wouldnt be offended. troy pierce's mix
is the worst crap ive heard in a long long time. he should be taken
out back and beaten.

as for the starlight, the moritz mix is already dubbed out enough for
my taste, im not sure if anyone can do it better than one of the BC
cats. but i guess we'll see. i still think that vantage isle was way
overrated but people cant seem to get enough of it.....

tom