Plus the R&S pressing on the Deep Space album is nice as well, never
had a problem with any crusties in my mix.

Speaking of Convextion his record on AW is very nice, Arne has been
holding it down for quite some time, So I'm glad to see the added
exposure his releases as well the more recent releases on his label
(Kubra, Convextion, etc) have gotten. Keep it up!

jw