seriously .. that looks to be amazing.

although right now i'd settle to see theo anywhere.

-ramon

On Aug 8, 2007, at 4:24 PM, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

saw theo parrish is playing Deep Space again on monday night. man, i
wish i could check him out there!

tom

Hey, so I'm visiting New York this weekend, and planning to catch
Skurge, Suburban Knight and Nomadico at APT on Friday
(aptwebsite.com) and the water taxi beach party on saturday.
Hopefully I'll be able to drag some friends along, but I'd love
to meet anyone else from this list who's going.  Email me
off-list if you're interested.

take care,

Monica