Hello again,

Since you guys were so good on the whole "let there be house" thing, perhaps
you can help me out again?  I promise it won't be too painful.

Way way way back, oh say about 1984-1985 or so, WJLB used to play a track that
I must own.  It's sampled in an R&B track that's out at the moment.  Anyway,
the lyrics go "if you wanna ride, ride the white horse."  This song was huge
back then, and most everyone I know has heard it, but no one knows who did it
or what the title is.

Sorry for yet another track id, but hey, who else can i ask? :-)

thanks and love,

jim