> While we're talking about them I wanted to ask about the
> "My Life In the Bush" and "Babies From Gong" EP's. Who
> is responsible for the production / how do these sound?
> Not familiar with them at all.
i'm not sure who's behind them but a friend had the "Babies from Gong"
12" and i remember there was one really warm, melodic techno track on
it i liked, with three more cuts in a kind of hard weird chords sounding
vein. sorry, wish i had a better memory.
to add to the 2001 discussion, the "Galaxy Child" EP has some gorgeous
tracks on it. one of which sounds a lot like Rhythim is Rhythim but the
others are quite nice and varied.

--
Kuri Kondrak
Resonance Magazine