At 03:13 PM 3/2/2000, you wrote:
Want to add on to what everyone is saying about 100%
Pure - not an expert on Lowlands techno but I like a lot
of their stuff as well as Eevolute/Stefan Robbers/Wladimir/et al.
If any label needs to reissue some early EP's - they should.
Anyway.
While we're talking about them I wanted to ask about the
"My Life In the Bush" and "Babies From Gong" EP's. Who
is responsible for the production / how do these sound?
Not familiar with them at all.

I'm glad 100% Pure is getting some mention
here because it is one of my favorite Lowlands
techno labels along with Eevolute. Releases
by 2000 & One, Sterac, Dreg, Steffan Robbers,
Jerome, Edge of Motion, Pure, and 154 are all
excellent.

Regarding Babies from Gong...
Pure, Edge of Motion, and Babies from Gong are
all guises of Dutch producers Gert Jan Schonewille
& Dylan Hermelijn. Other guises for these two
include Planet Gong, Mindscape, and Suburban
Hell. Morning Glory Seeds is the guise for Gert-
Jan Schonewille & DJ Luz. Energy Storm &
Maximum Peak were guises that Dylan Hermelijn
used when collaborating with Orlando Voorn and
S. Hunter.

Below is a list of most of the releases that these
producers are responsible for either together
or in collaboration with others:

Related releases:
. Morning Glory Seeds: Butterflies 12" (Djax)
. Morning Glory Seeds: Sightings 12" (100% Pure)
. Edge of Motion: Ad Hoc - The Album cd/2x12" (100% Pure)
. Edge of Motion: Ad Hoc - First Mixes 12" (100% Pure)
. Edge Of Motion: Pure Memories Of The Future 12" (New Electronica)
. Edge Of Motion: limited 2 track 12" (100% Pure)
. Edge Of Motion: Planet Gong Realities cd/2x12" (Djax)
. Edge Of Motion: Set-Up-707 12" (Djax)
. Edge Of Motion: Motionz Beyond 12" (Djax)
. Mindscape: Nations Wide 12" (Prime)
. Mindscape: Floating Free 12" (Prime)
. Mindscape: Nations Wide cd (Prime)
. Mindscape: Computer Flesh 12" (Prime)
. Mindscape: Flat 12" (ESP)
. Mindscape: Orange Sunshine 12" (ESP)
. Mindscape: Blank 12" (ESP)
. Pure: My Life In the Bush 12" (Music Man) <---- repress of 100% Pure #1
. Pure: My Life In The Bush 12" (100% Pure)
. Planet Gong: Phases 2x12" (Djax)
. Planet Gong: The Love I Lost 12" (Djax)
. Planet Gong: Unification 12" (Djax)
. Planet Gong: City Of Hope 2x12" (Djax)
. Planet Gong: Mode 326 12" (Djax)
. Suburban Hell: Shellshock 12" (Djax)
. Babies From Gong: Pure 2 12" (100% Pure)
. Energy Storm: Vol. 1 12" (ESP)
. Energy Storm: Vol. 2 12" (ESP)
. Maximum Peak: Overload 12" (ESP)
. Maximum Peak: The Force 12" (ESP)

There have also been over 100 compilation & remix
appearances by Gert Jan Schonewille & Dylan
Hermelijn under their various guises over the years.
I'm too tired to assemble them now so hopefully the
above info will help. If you really need mroe info
try the Lowlands mailing list page archieve located at:
http://www.sonik.demon.nl/lowlands/

-->-Lance---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p.o. box 450715