>Assembled 01/02 is just an average Eevolute release in my opinion.
>A few breathtaking tracks but many forgetable ones as well. Most
>of the Florence tracks are good and the Wladimir M. tracks arent
>(mainly because of the spoken word vocals in most of his tracks).
>Some highlights from this one are the Peter Ford remix of Florence's
>The Vineyard (an Ifachy gem), Florence's The Vineyard Reprise,
>and Florence's A Touch of Heaven (a classic that has appeared on
>several other comps/releases including Agenda 21).

I second the recommendation of "The Vinyard". Great track. Not sure about
the rest, but you may just want to try to track down that single.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

New mix, "Propper Techno" online now. New Album, "The Quebequois", soon to
come.