The latest stop in the hawtin tour was last night here in perth, along
with a whole bunch of other people I'm not interested in (aheh... like
Adam Freeland).

Man, it f*ckin rocked... absolutely no mercy from hawtin, just
continuously funky records, mostly hard stuff, along with the
occasional electro, german house (Brinkmann!), and 909 workout.
The crowd loved it. Sweaty as hell in there, too. I finally heard the
sandwiches track as well ("I know you wanna do it"). :)

I'm glad there weren't any major hassles like riots and such stuff...
is that common in the US???? What's the story?

Dave