OK.

This is all secondhand info, which I why I hesistated to post anything
publicly.

I'll keep speculation and commentary to a minimum.

Thurs night- Motor
A few undercover police officers, accompanied by undercover channel 4 news,
were able to buy GHB (or roofies aka date rape drug) from a third  party
(as far as I know) dealer inside Motor's premises.   There was a story on
Channel 4.  Why is it always channel 4?  Anybody remember 1515 (I think that
was 7, actually, but then I think it was 4 that came back for Whirlygig, but in
its quest to outdo, Fox did Crave the Rave just the past year - argh.) I hate
how some poeple cna make you feel like you have to cover up your actions like
you are actually doing somthing evil (no comment on GHB, just dancing to
techno)

My 2 (rubbed bald) cents

J.

 --