In a message dated 3/8/00 3:08:20 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<    Does anyone have any info on Chaos, aka Marc Floyd?? I know he did a

really awesome track called "AfroGermanic." I have one of his releases on

Metroplex but I haven't seen anything else around.

                                    -1nFØrm3r

He's got a new one on white label: UR043 "Condition Red" EP. I'm not really
into the electro side of things, but Floyd takes it into Aphex Twin "Come To
Daddy" territory. Weird, dark, abrasive, high-speed type shit. He's got a ton
of tracks completed, but who knows where they'll all end up (including one he
did w/ DJ Rolando). I think he's got a piece out on Metroplex under the name
Mark Flash as well.

a.