From: Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) You call this art?!?!
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:12:02 -0800 (PST)

Definitely, it SHOULD be about art. I respect Jeff
Mills' ideas and his tunes, yeah, part of his vision.
Possibly not part of mine, I buy all off his stuff but
I never put it in the mix (maybe I'm just stupid:).

He's always been a bit of a maverick though. Ever
since he was with UR. Personally, I dont feel the same
way about your definition of art. I think art, in
essence, is about the enjotment value. People go to
art galleries to enjoy themselves and people buy CD's
for the enjoyment value. People don't buy art for
art's sake. It's like minimal art, some ppl appreciate
a blank white wall as artistic and clever. Give me De
Vinci any day...

Dj Pacific:)

--- Joseph Ross Lynn IV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>