Tom Churchill wrote:

> No way! 'Hypnodelic' is one of my favourite house records of all time
> - it's amazing! They must have made it sound *unbelievable* if you
> think the original's no good...

Unbelievable it is then :)
(James, help me here!)

The original *is* a good track though, I actually had it already before
I heard it at Body&Soul, it's just that when I dug it out again, it
didn't nearly sound like I remembered it. Then I thought it was one of
the remixes that got played, picked those up, but no luck either.

I actually have that happen a lot to me: spotting tracks only to find
out that I already have them. Any takers for my trainspotters' badge? :)

Cheers,

Otto
Ob313: the first release on Final Frontier (a new label by Marco
Passarani) is well worth checking out, there's a really good electro
track on there, plus a downtempo track that is guaranteed to make you
smile in its silliness.