At 9-3-00 +0000 12:52, you wrote:
Kuri:
> did anyone hear the francois k remix? i remember hearing about him
> dropping it at Body & Soul last summer, but did it/will it ever surface
> and what does it sound like?

I'm not convinced there ever was an actual 'remix' as such - when I
was at Body & Soul in August 'Jaguar' was certainly played but it
sounded to me like the original. They tend to mutate tracks there
quite heavily with FX and EQ and extend things with two copies etc. so
it may have sounded quite different. Or maybe Francois did a re-edit
to use at the club, I'm not sure...

i thought francois k is one of those who plays it, pitched at -6
sounds different then .. ..  .