From: Brian Dillard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 3:53 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) unpopular science

i just (belatedly) picked up this kooky scientist LP on telepathic/plus 8
from '97 i believe. it's fucking amazing! really funky, twisted dancefloor
stuff with the odd experimental bit and an overall sort of tech-housey feel.
i can't stop playing it, loud, even when i'm getting ready for work in the
morning and my flat-mate's asleep.

i know fred giannelli occasionally posts to this list. could he or anyone
else fill me in on what he's been up to since plus 8 went on hiatus?

brian
Brian J. Dillard | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Armchair DJ | http://armchair-dj.com
techno <-> pop. no boundaries.

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please
notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended
recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.