Telepathic is back with a P & D deal via Sonic Groove.
Check: www.sonicgroove.com
Back Catalogue is still available for most Telepathic releases via Record Time.
Check:  www.recordtime.com

Upcoming releases:
Telepathic PSI-031 The Kinky Scientist EP
Tektite-007  Fred Giannelli EP
TSF Germany - The Kooky Scientist EP

Upcoming gigs:

March 25 - Minneapolis, MN

Fred Giannelli has been ageing disgracefully.  Still single, alone and
miserable he hit the big 4-0 on Sunday March 12th.  Struggling to make ends
meet by doing temp. office work.  Every few months a promoter has the balls
to book a live electronic act and books The Kooky Scientist.

Please forward your message to Mute HQ, UK since they passed on releasing
"Unpopular Science" back in 1997.