Was anyone as disappointed as I was at Jeff Mills' set at Twilo this past weekend? It was so different than the other two times I've seen him- it seemed like he was just spinning other people's records haphazardly, there was few consistent grooves and none of what I love most about his sets- keeping certain sounds constant while subtely dropping out and bringing in new ones. It had none of the intensity and intricacy I was expecting. And the Twilo vibe was as sketchy as it's ever been, the crowd was just awful, and for some reason the room was brighter than I've ever seen it. What went so wrong on Friday?