Robert Hood was Rob Noize in the
first version of Underground Resistance with
Jeff Mills and Mike Banks. Rob was responsible
for all of the vocals that weren't samples (ie "are
you down with the underground?" is from The
Warriors, whereas "the sound of underground
resistance" rap on riot is rob, etc). jeff and rob
formed axis records together. then rob started
mplant and hardwax labels. then started drama.
used to do interviews, but no more. his "minimal
nation" is a classic, and many of his other releases
are "must purchase" item.s hope this helps.
andrew duke