Robert Hood was Rob Noize in the
first version of Underground Resistance with
Jeff Mills and Mike Banks. Rob was responsible
for all of the vocals that weren't samples (ie "are
you down with the underground?" is from The
Warriors, whereas "the sound of underground
resistance" rap on riot is rob, etc). jeff and rob
formed axis records together. then rob started
mplant and hardwax labels.

Hardwax was running long before that wasn't it? "Toxin EP", stuff like that was back in the days of the harder UR sound although I don't know if it was post or pre him being in UR.

then started drama.

And Duet.

Rob used to run a fanzine as well I think. Alan would know more.