>you've got the group name correct.
>it's on kit clayton's orthlorng musork
>label. an ep (with a lot of tracks) called
>snauses and mallards. andrew duke
>
>glyn wrote:
>
>> (i'm pretty sure i butchered the name, but...) what's this kit
>> clayton-related project like? i saw a release in a local store, but
>> unfortunately can't listen to it before buying.

you should definitely check it out. as far as i know there are two people
behind it, but neither of them kit clayton. it's sort of a schitzophrenic
musical experience, i guess it would fit in the experimental category more
than any other. but it avoids the boring esoteric side of experimental
music, as it still has plenty of beats. overall it is a really interesting
record with wonderful cover art...my favorite is track 5 - shithole.

-ana