Welcome back 313 !! My mailbox hasn't been the same for the last few days.

I really have to agree with Nick on this;

May I be the first to say that Robert Hood fuckin rocked at The End on Saturday.

You guys in the USA are so lucky to be able to see Rob Hood on a regular basis. Saturday was the first time I've herd him play and I was blown away by his set. The man has the funk. Couldn't ask for a better night to meet up with some of the other uk-313'ers and party.

I really hope it won't be another 3 years 'til we see him in the UK again. Hopefully UK promoters will give the man the respect he deserves.

Cheers,

sImon