From: "vidal vargas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>im no expert...but im pretty sure simms sampled mills. thats why his
record
>is called "THE LOOPS" as for that little vocal "E...E" or whateva it
>is....its from an old breakbeat. dont know which one but you can find it
on
>a rebirth mod

 i think that "E...E..." sample comes from a track by michael jackson on
his "off the wall" album.  i dont have the album with me, but i was
listening to it at work and theres a breakdown during a song (cant
remember which but its within the first five tracks) thats sounds almost
identical...

matt
--------
www.spaceistheplace.org/ambientmafia