That was what Alabama 3 was supposed to be all about (what - 4 years or so ago?). I think they use one of their songs as a theme on The Sopranos. And there was The Grid. Dunno of anything recent - and I'm not sure I'd want to :-)
                                        jeff
ps
On the other hand, Tammy Wynette with the KLF was a VERY entertaining venture.