CONGRADULATIONS!

you just made me feel stupid.  didn't Mr. Kasparov beat the computer in the
second round, or is that just a myth?

if technology is art, then why are people shelling out tons of cash for a
painting by a monkey???  the way i look at it is, ahhmmm, one persons trash
is another persons treasure.  there is no sense arguing what art is, because
some one out there thinks that the george forman grill is a work of art
(especailly them new colored ones that look like an iMac).  It is all in the
eye of the beholder.

peace out

jeff