i guess there are different kinds of collectors --i collect vinyl with the
intent of playing it on the loudest sound system i can get my hands on and
making people dance with an intensity than they've never danced with before. the
people on the dancefloor don't seem to give a hoot whether the tracks i play are
on the original pressing or a re-issue. hell, some people have even climbed into
the dj booth and tried to hug me after i've played a bootleg.
i guess some people are into it for the music, while others are into for the
piece of paper on the record.
james
www.jbucknell.com

"Vince Woolums" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/08/2001 04:53:35 PM