From: FC3 Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 6:37 PM
To: 'James Bucknell'
Cc: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: RE: [313] Landstrum repress

i just like loud music...i have alot of represses, but i also have alot of
orignals.  I got the Neil Landstrumm before i knew it was repressed.
otherwise i never would have paid $25 for it.  it is really good though and
i will probably buy a copy of the repress so i don't have to use the
Peacefrog release.  I just bought Accelerate #1 (Dan Bells label) for $4.00
out of the used bins.  i guess that goes for a hearty amount of money on
e-bay.  I also have 3 copies of DJAX #135, the Edge of Motion record.  one
is on clear vinyl, and the other 2 are bootlegs.  the clear one sits at home
as i play double copies of the bootlegs.  eh, well...I guess i just
contridicted.  the novelty of having an orignal always makes me happy
too...so what really does do it for me???  i dunno....

as confused as ever

jeff