I knew Metro Area was great -- their live set at the 7th City party was
mindblowingly lovely -- but I was a bit unprepared for the  Metro Area 4
record -- this is straight up disco!  Which is not a criticism -- some of
my favorite records are the neglected late-period disco tracks.  Morgan and
Darshan seems to be channelling Patrice Rushen and Chic on this one ...

Check out "Let's Get..." -- I'm not sure if it's intentional but you could
play this with Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell" and they'd be like peanut butter
and jelly ... or pickled ginger and wasabi ...