From: "Rob Theakston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:01:16 -0500
To: "313 list" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] Metro Area 4

Metro Area can do no wrong. Simple as that.
Derek Plaslaiko played Metro Area's 3 and 4 last night, along with
Morgan's
last EP. and i know he's not the only doing that either. i've said it
before
and i'll say it again (and i'm not being paid for this either):
environ has
been one of the few labels this year that have been releasing amazing
dance
music with consistency, and it's about damn time more people take
notice!

MA4 rocks. pick it up.

rob

---- End Original Message ----