----- Original Message -----
From: "James Bucknell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 2:12 PM
Subject: [313]Kevin Saunderson mix of Octave One's Blackwater

> came out this week. anybody heard it?
> i wasn't that taken by it. but i'm reserving judgment till i hear it at
4am on a
> decent soundsystem.

I have a very vague recollection of yelling that he was playing this when he
played in DC last weekend. If my vague recollection is worth anything, I
thought it was pretty nice. I passed out in a corner an hour later though,
so I can't really be trusted. :)

BTW - Kevin Saunderson and Derrick May in DC was a very rare and wonderful
treat. We may have a prayer for techno in DC yet.

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info
http://www.metatrackstudios.com