Octave One / Blackwater : Saunderson RMX
        (new Kevin Saunderson detroit techno mixes for those into his pattoned
Lighthouse family sound)
         Concept                12               $9.99

...this is what the sonic groovers have to say about it. i didn't get it (could
maybe someone briefly explain "his pattoned Lighthouse family sound"?!) but it
doesn't sound too nice to me (the review).

armin