If you're interested in this concept (whiuch is entirely not happening
yet ofcourse) I reccfomend you all read a fantastically entertaining
book called "The Diamond Age" by Neil Stephenson. He is the author of
snowcrash, a book that to me embodies the exact type of visual
experience that electronic music brtings to my senses.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N
--
Giles Dickerson