to almost totally take this off of electronic music, i'd like to say that
Pete Townsend of the Who had a project that he never finished called the
life house that would take what everyone in the audience and on stage were
feeling and put it to music.  it didn't quite work out and was scrapped
because he was using too many drugs and drinking too much to get it
accomplished.  Besides the record company was bugging the hell out of them
for a new record.  As he advertised it, every show would be different and
unique, and would be percepted differently by everyone.  it was a good idea,
but is still to this day ahead of its time.  The songs that came out of the
scrapped project were quite good some of them had synth lines.  What remains
is now the Who's Next album.  and to tie this into Detroit (or michigan) the
first radio station in the USA to ever play a song by the Who was in Flint,
MI...

peace

jeff