2 guys from Ontario, Canada...prolly best known for Spatial Specific (that must be 6-7 years ago) which was released via +8. There were a few more singles back then and another full length a few years ago (Floating in Shallow Water?). Their stuff is quite dense, very "blurred around the edges/sounds drug-fogged" sorta beat laden ambience with some vague hip-hop sensibilites tossed in. Reminds me of old DJ Spooky when he was good, but not as, um, death-tripped. They recorded under other aliases as well.
                                                        jeff