According to Mr. Bush (Hi John :-), Floating... is still in print. You may also want to look for Zeuxis and the Painted Grapes, Empirical Sleeping Consort and Alkahest - all names under which they have recorded. Wasn't Zeuxis the guy who had the painting contest (?)...fooled the birds with his grapes - his opponent painted a sheet over the canvas which fooled Zeuxis. Still life was born. jeff (had an art class somewhere sometime, I think)