Ladies, gentlemen, articulated welding arms, lend me your earholes.

*cough*

Er, anyhow, I joined 313 about a month ago after years of putting it
off, and just wanted to introduce myself and my quite amateur music.
I've been listening to Detroit techno since I was fourteen (which
admittedly wasn't that long ago), and plugging away at my own tracks
since I got my first computer (a 386 with eight megs of RAM, a mono
sound card, and a copy of Scream Tracker).  Fave noise makers are
Mills, Craig, von Oswald, Morganstern, Wang, Brikha, and Bell.

If anybody has some time to kill and wouldn't mind giving me some
feedback, I've just uploaded my latest to the following URLs:

http://www.bprince.com/bp_blueVinyl.mp3 (160 kbps, 6.2 megs)
http://www.bprince.com/bp_bluePreview.mp3 (96 kbps, 3.7 megs)

Its 5:12 long, and starts off a bit sullen and Kompakt-esque, but it
gets more this-listy towards the middle.  Any comments are much
appreciated, as techno-receptive heads are hard to find here in Utah.

May the spirit of the jaguar bless your dance floor.