Hi friends,

This Wednesday at 9:30 at the Knitting Factory, I'll be joining DJs Rithma
(Om Records) and Scott Findley (Nordic Trax) for the all-star end of the
season Twine bash. We're winding down for the year (Twine will resume in
January) and celebrating in style. The Knitting Factory has one of the
sicker sound systems in the LA area, so if you like it slinky and chunky,
you'll be hard pressed to find a better night with the talent and sound to
boot.

It's $5 to get in.... 21+. I've got a few guestlist spots though if you
reply quickly, so drop me a line and I'll see if I can sort you out.

For more info, check out: http://www.greengalactic.com/e-twine.html

See you tomorrow!

Aaron Michelson
Green Galactic