LOST
Presents
Chairoscuro Incorporating the Interaction of Colour

With Jeff Mills (exclusive UK date)
and Steve Bicknell
More DJs t.b.c.

New Years Eve
A Central London Warehouse/Studio Location
11PM - 7AM

Jeff Mills (Axis, Purpose Maker, Tomorrow) returns to the UK for the first
time in over 2 years for what is set to be a memorable New Year's Eve Party
and a DJ set interspersed with exclusive preview film footage. Lost resident
Steve Bicknell also spins.

More artists and DJs to be confirmed.

Ticket price: £tba

INFO & RESERVATIONS 020 7791 0402
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LOSTMAIL- titles from LOST RECORDINGS, COSMIC, CLUBTRACKS, I.D. (entity), la
mascarade/lost music. Axis & many more available via LOSTMAIL, P.O. BOX
3716, London E1 0RS

Out now; Cosmic; cos026; Through Tongue & Skin by Mist
Coming soon: Lost Recordings Redefined#2 LROO2R - How Can We Know? -. S.
Bicknell; Life; Karakter; Spirit with new definitions.