From: Paul Jenvey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 8:44 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Motor Rumors

Quoting now------------------------------------------

 Motor is surrounded by a residential neighborhood so
it makes it very hard to stay open past 2am. The
boomboomboom flowing to outside from indoors makes it
hard to be sneaky too. You have to have a special
permit (which costs more mula) to have a closed bar
and remain open past 2am. You really can't make that

On a side note, I hear Motor is being moved to the old Moose Lodge
building downtown, and this is why they "remodeled" (to move the old
decorations etc to the new spot).  Does anyone know if there's any truth
to this rumor?  I also hear that one reason that the change is happening
is because motor was bought out...  anyone know if this is true, and by
whom?