That reminds me of thier wicked old album Renegade Soundwave in DUB from about
12 years back. I remember there was one absolutly amazing track that I can
quite recall... transcendental something or other and 'thunder' which was also
excellent. I remember the great thing about that album was most of the tracks
could be played at 33 and sound really deep and dubby, but at 45 you could drop
them into any club techno set.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.digital-soul.co.uk

> From: "Michael D Tyrer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri 30/Nov/2001 12:57 CET
> To: "Jernej Marusic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>       "'Curt'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>       <313@hyperreal.org>
> Subject: Re: [313] deep dub detroit/berlin ramble
>
> a cd which stayed stuck in my player for a long time this summer was
> Renegade Soundwave, "the next chapter of dub"
> - very dancy with a definate techno bias

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime